1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; Semi Matt or Matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Austria, New Delhi.
5. Invitation letter: Invitation Letter from Austrian host or inviting company should be on its letter head mentioning name, reason of travel, dates and period of stay. It should be correctly signed with the authorized person’s name and title.
6. Sponsor Electronic ID number: Sponsor’s Electronic Statement of Guarantee sponsor (Elektronische Verpflichtungserklärung, EVE) procured at the Foreigners Registration Office "Fremdenpolizei" in Austria.
7. Airline Reservation: Flight reservation for round-trip.
8. Accommodation Proof: Hotel confirmation.
9. Medical: Submit original as well as photocopy of overseas medical insurance amounting to 30,000 Euros for the entire period of stay.
10. Financials: a) Last 3 years’ personal and company’s ITR B)Salary slips of last 3 months C) Last 6 months’ personal and company’s bank statement stating Bank’s name and contact number D) Foreign Exchange endorsement/ Traveler’s cheque/Credit Card statement.
11. For First time travelers: Along with application, original invitation letter need to be sent directly from the Austrian Company to the Embassy. Also, attach a copy of the same with the application.
12. Occupational proof: a) Company Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation b) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (If the applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm) c) Articles of Memorandum (Director or MD) d) Export/Import License (Applicable for ownership proof)