1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all old passports (if any).
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 1 recent colored passport-size photograph with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi-matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm x 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: Original covering letter from the applicant must be on company’s letterhead mentioning his/her name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of the visit. This letter must be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Royal Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Cambodian host / Inviting Company on its letterhead mentioning the reason of travel and period of stay. This letter needs to be rightly signed with authorized person’s name and designation.
6. Ticket: Confirmed flight ticket.
Please Note: Indian Nationals can also get visa on arrival by carrying valid passport, confirmed hotel booking,3-4 photographs and visa fees: USD 30