1. Passport: Original passport(s) with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form IMM5645 to be filled online.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
4. Covering Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from inviting Company on its letter head stating the name of the applicant, the purpose of travel, dates and duration of stay. It should be duly signed with the signatory’s name and designation. Proof of ongoing business activities between Canadian company and Applicant: Business Correspondence,Contracts between applicant/ applicant\'s business, and Canadian business, Shipment orders / invoices / bills of lading for goods sold.
6. Ticket: Ticket itinerary as per travel plans.
7. Bank Statement: Original Bank Statement for the last six months stating the name & contact number of the Branch Manager with Bank seal.
8. Income Tax Returns: ITR for the last 3 years.
9. Pay Slips: Salary slips of last 6 months.
10. Proof of Occupation: If Self Employed: Company ITR and company bank statements, Company Registration certificate. If Employed: Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employer.
11. Authorization Letter: Authority letter for submission and collection of the documents.