1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: One Visa application form has to be correctly filled in BLACK INK and block letters & signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport size photographs with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter from the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating your name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of the Republic of South Africa, New Delhi.
5. Bank Statement: Last three months’ bank statement mentioning branch manager’s name and contact number with bank stamp and signature on every page with the minimum balance of Rs 60000.
6. Invitation Letter: - Invitation Letter from inviting Company should be on its letter head mentioning name, reason of travel, dates and period of stay. It should be correctly signed with the authorized person’s name and title.
7. Ticket: Ticket itinerary as per travel plans.
8. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking for the complete stay.
9. Medical: Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate