1. Passport: Original passport(s) with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
4. Covering Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to– The Visa Officer, The Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from inviting Company on its letter head stating the name of the applicant, the purpose of travel, dates and duration of stay. It should be duly signed with the signatory’s name and designation.
6. Financials: Original Personal bank Statements for last three month till date or Credit card statements for last six months.
7. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking for the complete stay.
8. Ticket: Ticket as per travel plans with ticket number.
Please Note: If applying for multiple entry visa Copies of the following documents of the inviting company have to be submitted along with the application.
a) Company Registration Certificate.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions in Thailand.
d) Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year.
e) Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91) f) Value-added tax registration (Por Ngor Dor 20)