1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled online.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, British High Commission, New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from UK host / inviting Company should be on its letter head mentioning name, reason of travel, dates and period of stay. It should be correctly signed with the authorized person’s name and title.
6. Financials: a) Last 3 years’ personal and company’s ITR B)Salary slips of last 6 months C) Last 6 months’ personal and company’s bank statement stating Bank’s name and contact number D) Foreign Exchange endorsement/ Photocopy of credit card.
7. Proof of occupation: a) Company Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation, b) company profile in brief, c)Articles of Memorandum (Director or MD) d) Investment/ Fixed deposit/Property papers, e)Balance sheet of company, f)Proof of previous dealing with the UK company (email conversations, business meeting minutes, etc.)
8. Airline Reservation: Flight ticket / Itinerary.
9. Accommodation: Proof for accommodation with details.
10. Collection of documents: Applicant might have to collect his/her documents personally or he/she can also choose courier service at the time of documents submission at VFS.