1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 1 recent colored passport-size photograph with 60%-80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering-Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on business letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of Vietnam, New Delhi.
5. If the applicant has host or sponsor in Vietnam: Copy of visa pre-approval or authorization letter is needed by applicant’s host or sponsor in Vietnam. The sponsor needs to contact the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security or the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam requesting the approval that should be sent to the Embassy for the visa issuance. (The authorization number starts with 121A or 121B or 121C and ends with LS-XNC.kv)
6. Airline Reservation: Confirmed flight tickets
7. Financials: Last 3 months’ bank statement with minimum 1000 USD along with seal, signature and name of the authorized person.
Please Note: Depending on the Visa approval by the Immigration Department in Vietnam, visa fees for your case might vary.
Sri Lanka is one of the most amazing and exciting tourist destinations to travel. It is a beautiful and chaotic mix of culture and history. It is a little off the typical backpacker trail, and an amazing place to explore a world of cool culture on a short trip. Sri Lanka is a…
Malaysia is a magnificent country with numerous tourist attractions. The country is located in East Asia is developing at a great pace. The country has a diverse population that includes people from various religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more. For tourists all across the globe, Malaysia is one of the most beautiful…