For visiting Austria the first thing that you need to do is apply for Austria tourist visa. Austria is a German speaking country located in Central Europe. Here you should visit Melk Abbey as it is among the most renowned monasteries of the world. It is situated high up on the cliff, besides overlooking the serene water of the Danube River.
The next site to visit is Vienna State Opera which is located in the middle of Austria’s capital, Vienna and it is known as a stunning architectural structure. It is considered as the most celebrated Opera since ever. To get Tourist visa for Austria, you can visit Austria Embassy or VisaShopee. You can easily get detailed Austria visa information from VisaShopee.
So now get ready to experience the scenic beauty of the place and enjoy to the fullest without much hassle. In guise of Austria, a spellbound beauty is waiting for you.
1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Austria, New Delhi
5. Airline Reservation: Flight reservation for round-trip.
6. Itinerary: Submit day-to-day itinerary.
7. Accommodation Proof: Hotel confirmation with hotel name, phone numbers and hotel booking code.
8. Medical: Submit original as well as photocopy of overseas medical insurance amounting to 30,000 Euros for the entire period of stay.
9. Financials: a) Last 3 years’ personal and company’s ITR b) Salary slips of last 3 months c) Last 6 months’ personal and company’s bank statement stating Bank’s name and contact number d) Foreign Exchange endorsement/ Traveler’s cheque/Credit Card statement
10. Proof of occupation: For Self-Employed applicant – Company’s ITR and bank statements and Company registration certificate are required. For Employed applicant – Employment proof like appointment letter or salary slip and NOC from employer are required. For Student – leave permission letter from educational institution.