With more than 700 rivers braided together, Bangladesh is known as land of rivers. Travelling by boat is a normal routine here, which provides travelers an amazing opportunity to see the nation from a different angle. Lush green landscapes of Bangladesh, let you witness more shades of green than you have ever imagined. Indeed, the nation is greenest jewel of South Asia. Not only the greenest landscapes, but the rich culture and exuberant locals make this nation a wonderland to explore with tourist visa for Bangladesh.
The highlights of Bangladesh include tigers at Sundarbans National Park, Lawachara National Park for rain forests and nature, UNESCO world heritage sites – 15th century mausoleums & mosques and Buddhist remains, Dhaka for Mughal old town and modern megacity, Chittagong’s beaches, safari parks, lakes and zoo, Comilla for history and rivers, Sylhet for history, waterfalls, rivers, nature and forests, and Uttara Thana for shopping.
To apply and get your Bangladesh tourist visa, you can visit Bangladesh High Commission or VisaShopee The visa specialists at VisaShopee help you with essential Bangladesh visa information as well as assist you to apply the application.
1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Bangladesh High Commission, New Delhi.
5. Ticket: Ticket itinerary as per travel plans.
6. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking for the complete stay.