With both - inspiring and depressing history, Cambodia is an exciting holiday destination. And to savor that excitement, tourist visa for Cambodia is mandatory. The country is most visited for the massive ruins of temple Angkor Wat. The ruins at this UNESCO site are so massive that you cannot explore them in one day. Other than this eighth wonder of world, your trip to country cannot be completed without sailing down to Tongle Sap. The river let you witness the connection of Cambodian life with this key waterway. As mentioned earlier, you must need a visa to enter and explore this history-rich country.
To get the visa, you must acquire Cambodia visa information first which you can easily get with the help of Embassy of Cambodia or by calling VisaShopee. The tourist attractions of the country include Sihanoukville (for white sand beaches), Phnom Penh (capital of the country), Bamboo Island (to unwind yourself), Kep (for serene beaches), Bokor National Park (for hiking in rainforest), Battambang (for French colonial architecture), and Prasat Preah Vihear (temple). With Cambodia tourist visa, the best time to visit the country is from November to March.
1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all old passports (if any).
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi-matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm x 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: Covering letter from the applicant must be on company’s letterhead mentioning his/her name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of the visit. This letter must be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Royal Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi.
Please Note: The letter should be on company’s letterhead, if the applicant is self-employed OR on plain paper, if the applicant is employed.
5. Financials: Last 6 months’ original personal bank statement rightly signed and stamped by the bank.
6. Ticket: Confirmed return air ticket.
7. Hotel booking: Hotel confirmation.
Please Note: Indian Nationals can also get visa on arrival by carrying valid passport, confirmed hotel booking,3-4 photographs and visa fees: 30 USD.