China, the land of Great Wall, time-forgotten villages, temple-topped mountains, lazy water towns, and ancient desert forts, is a dazzling country to visit on China tourist visa. It has world’s oldest civilization, awesome sceneries, incredible food, and thrilling train travel with welcoming people. Chinese cuisine is world famous and when in China all you have to do is follow your nose to satiate your hunger. China is a vast country offering deep diversity to everyone whether you are an urban enthusiast, explorer, hiker, cyclist, backpacker, museum-goer or a gourmet.
For the history lover in you, China has many sights - Army of Terracotta Warriors, Summer Palace, Bìshǔ Shānzhuāng, Ruins of the Church of St Paul, Bell Tower, Jiǎo Shān Great Wall, and Forbidden City. For the religious you , China has Lamaling Temple, Lóngxīng Temple, Pǔníng Temple, Barkhor Circuit, Shalu Monastery and more. Besides, you can also visit Lai Chi Wo, Jiǔzhàigōu National Park, Yàdīng Nature Reserve, West Lake, 798 Art District, Tomb of Emperor Jingdi, and Shànghǎi Tower.
To apply tourist visa for China, you can count Embassy of China or VisaShopee. For China visa information,you can continue with the page and understand what documents you need for the visa application.
1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 1 recent colored passport-size photograph with full face coverage: Photo should be printed on glossy finsih photo paper,without any crease,white background and without boarder.Photograph size should be 48mm X 33mm.
4 Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating his/her name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, New Delhi. Please Note: The letter should be on company’s letter head if the applicant is self-employed OR on plain paper, if the applicant is employed.
5. Financials: Last 6 months’ personal bank statement with minimum balance of Rs 1,50,000. The bank statement must have original bank seal and signature of the authorized person on every page.
6. Accommodation: Hotel confirmation and day-to-day itinerary.
7. Ticket: Flight ticket.
8. Proof of Occupation: a) If applicant is Self Employed: Companys Registration Partnership Deed; b) If applicant is Employed: An NOC from the employer.
Sri Lanka is one of the most amazing and exciting tourist destinations to travel. It is a beautiful and chaotic mix of culture and history. It is a little off the typical backpacker trail, and an amazing place to explore a world of cool culture on a short trip. Sri Lanka is a…
Malaysia is a magnificent country with numerous tourist attractions. The country is located in East Asia is developing at a great pace. The country has a diverse population that includes people from various religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more. For tourists all across the globe, Malaysia is one of the most beautiful…