Kenya is the country of proud people, artistic landscapes and abundant wildlife, which you can tour on Kenya tourist visa. Kenya shares stirring people history. The Samburu, Turkana, Maasai, Kikuyu and Swahili are popular ethnic groups of Kenya. These tribes have amazing histories of their daily struggle to maintain the traditions and about their survival against harshest weather on planet. Meeting and knowing these people could be the highlight of your Kenya sojourn. Other an interesting people history, snow-capped mountains; Indian Ocean’s palm-fringed coastline; Great Rift Valley running from north to south, and dense forests are what makes Kenya an epic destination. Besides people and scenic beauty, Kenya is home to great wilderness including big wild cats, zebras, elephants, black rhinos and pink flamingos which you can spot in Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and Giraffe Centre.
With the assistance of Kenya Embassy or VisaShopee, you can apply for tourist visa for Kenya. The visa specialists at VisaShopee not only assist you in the visa application procedure but also help you to understand Kenya visa information.
1. Passport: Scanned copy of passport (bio-data pages) with minimum validity of 6 months.
2. Photograph: 2 recent scan colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 5.5cm x 5.5cm.
3. Invitation Letter: a) Invitation letter from friends or family is required b) Copy of Alien Card / Passport / Identity card / Entry permit of the host
4. Airline Reservation: Flight ticket / Itinerary.
5. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.