Singapore is one of the hot-listed destinations in the world. To travel this amazing island, you have to apply for tourist visa Singapore with the help of Embassy Of Singapore or VisaShopee. The country lets you travel the world without even letting you leave it. How? There is Little India giving you street scene of some ‘South Indian’ city; malls of Chinatown and wet markets like ‘Hong Kong’; ‘New York ‘style night-life at Haji Lane and many more sights resembling different parts of the world.
When in Singapore, you cannot miss famous theme park - Universal Studios Singapore. Here you can go beyond screen, and ride the movies – Transformers, The Mummy, Jurassic Park, Shrek , Madagascar, and more. Then there is Sentosa Island, which is visited by almost 20 million people every year. The island has fort Siloso, the Merlion and 2 km long beach. Universal Studios Singapore also located on this island. Other than these attractions, Singapore has Marina-Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, National Gallery, Botanic garden and many beautiful beaches.
Call VisaShopee to get Singapore visa information. The experts assist you with Singapore visa information as well as help you fill and apply the visa application as needed by the embassy.
1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: Visa application form correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport size photographs with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter from the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating your name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized Person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Singapore High Commission, New Delhi.
5. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking for the complete stay.
6. Proof of Occupation: For Self-Employed applicant – Company’s ITR and bank statements and Company registration certificate are required. For Employed applicant – Employment proof like appointment letter or salary slip and NOC from employer are required. For Student – leave permission letter from educational institution.
Please Note: Visa validity is the prerogative of the Embassy.
Sri Lanka is one of the most amazing and exciting tourist destinations to travel. It is a beautiful and chaotic mix of culture and history. It is a little off the typical backpacker trail, and an amazing place to explore a world of cool culture on a short trip. Sri Lanka is a…
Malaysia is a magnificent country with numerous tourist attractions. The country is located in East Asia is developing at a great pace. The country has a diverse population that includes people from various religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more. For tourists all across the globe, Malaysia is one of the most beautiful…