With 3 capitals – Pretoria, Cape Town and Bloemfontein, South Africa is strong on wildlife, sport and adventure. You can go for full-day safari tour to incredible Aquila Game Reserve; take Cape Town helicopter tour to see 2 oceans – Atlantic and Indian; go for cage diving with white sharks; or witness Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain in the cable car. You can also visit -Kruger National Park, Robben Island, Big Hole, Winelands, Drakensberg & Ukhahlamba-Drakensberg Park and District Six Museum. To travel to the enchanting land of South Africa, you need to apply tourist visa for South Africa.
Other than experiencing adrenaline rush, you can savor variety of cuisines in South Africa. Enjoy Japanese, Tapas, French, and of course South African dishes at splendid restaurants of the country. All this with many other attractions and activities are attracting more tourism to South Africa. To enjoy and experience the tourism of this country, apply now for South Africa tourist visa. For various visa services- South Africa visa information, submission of visa application and collection of visa, you can call VisaShopee.
1. Passport: Original passport(s) with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Application Form: One Visa application form has to be duly filled in BLACK INK and block letters & signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport size photographs with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter from the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating your name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of the Republic of South Africa, New Delhi.
5. Bank Statement: Last three months’ bank statement mentioning branch manager’s name and contact number with bank stamp and signature on every page with the minimum balance of Rs 60000.
6. Proof of Occupation: For Self-Employed applicant – Company’s ITR and bank statements and Company registration certificate are required. For Employed applicant – Employment proof like appointment letter or salary slip and NOC from employer are required. For Student – leave permission letter from educational institution.
7. Certificate: Marriage certificate
8. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking for the complete stay.
9. Itinerary: A Day to Day Itinerary.
10. Ticket: Ticket itinerary as per travel plans.
11. Medical: Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.