Experiencing the crowed beaches in Spain, witnessing the exuberance of a bull fight in Flamenco, adoring the ancient monuments of Romans, basking in the beautiful white villages of inland Andalucía is what Spain is all about. You will be mesmerized by the potpourri of culture in here. If you want to experience this beauty, it is best to avail the Spain tourist visa. It will be nothing short of an amazing vacation after, you avail tourist visa for Spain.
When in here, do not miss to visit, the Great Mosque of Cordoba, the exotic Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Site for having a memorable vacation in Spain. Enjoy the vividness of landscape in this country in Europe’s Iberian Peninsula. Spain’s capital city Madrid is the abode to the Royal Palace and the renowned Prado museum. You are recommended to avail requisite Spain visa information prior applying your tourist visa for the country. Acquiring detailed visa information helps you to collect necessary documents to be attached with the visa application.
1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 3 months and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp. Photocopy of all pages of passport.
2. Visa Application Form: 3 visa application forms correctly filled and signed on column 37 and 38 in Blue ink by the applicant
3. Photo Specification: 3 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60% to 80% face coverage; semi-matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm x 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit; and addressed to –The Visa Officer, Embassy of Spain, New Delhi.
5. Invitation: If visiting friends or family - a) invitation letter issued by the Spanish Police (original and a photocopy is required), b) Attested copy of invitors passport, c) residence card or national ID card if the inviter is Spanish or a European Union citizen.
6. Financials: For Employed - a) Last 3 years’ ITR, b) Salary slips of last 3 months, c) Last 6 months’ original bank statement stating bank’s seal and sign, d) copy of credit card, e) pan card copy. For Self-Employed a) Last 3 years’ company and personal ITR, b) last 6 months’ original personal and company bank statement with bank seal and sign, c) Copy of credit card, d) Pan card copy.
7. Proof of Occupation: For Self Employed – a) Company Registration certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation/ Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership, b) Company profile in brief, c) Article of Memorandum (if applicant is MD/Director). For Employed – a) Employment proof (like appointment letter), b) NOC from the employer. For Student – Leave approval letter from the educational institute.
8. Accommodation Proof: Hotel confirmation for the complete period of stay in Schengen area.
9. Airline Reservation: Flight ticket / Itinerary.
10. Medical: Submit original as well as a copy of Medical Insurance amounting to 30,000 Euros for the entire duration of stay.