United Kingdom is perfect concoction of splendid scenic beauty, great history and fascinating culture; from museums to markets, palaces to pubs, UK is all packed with diversity. Indeed, it is the land of scenic spots, food, fashion, cricket, movies, shopping, and royalty. Every year nearly 400,000 Indians visit UK on tourist visa.
UK, the sovereign state in Europe, has 30 UNESCO world heritage sites to visit including Blenheim Palace, City of Bath, Castles and Town Walls of King Edward in Gwynedd, Gough and Inaccessible Islands, Heart of Neolithic Orkney, and Stonehenge, Durham Castle and Cathedral, Avebury and Associated Sites. Besides, UK has amazing scenic beauty – Majestic Highlands of Scotland, Marlow on Thames, Wales’ Wye Valley and The South Downs national park, SUSSEX. Coupled with every other thing, the country has zesty Bollywood fan following too. To get tourist visa for UK, you can contact British High Commission or VisaShopee. The experienced visa specialists at VisaShopee provide comprehensive UK visa information related to documents needed for the visa application.
1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled online.
3. Photo Specification: 2 recent colored passport-size photographs with 60 to 80% face coverage; matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on company’s letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to – The Visa Officer,British High Commission, New Delhi. Please Note: The letter should be on company’s letter head, if the applicant is self-employed OR on plain paper, if the applicant is employed.
5. Financials: a) Last 3 years’ personal and company’s ITR B)Salary slips of last 6 months C) Last 6 months’ personal and company bank statement stating Bank’s name and contact number D) Foreign Exchange endorsement/ Traveler’s cheque/ Photocopy of Credit Card.
6. Proof of Occupation: For Self Employed - a) Company Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation, b) company profile in brief, c) Articles of Memorandum (Director or MD) d) Investment/ Fixed deposit/Property papers, e)Balance sheet of company. For Employed – a) Proof of employment (Appointment letter or Salary Slips), b) NOC from the employer. For Student – a) Leave approval letter from the educational institute, b) ITR, Bank Statement and NOC from parents.
7. Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking confirmation.
8. Airline Reservation: Flight ticket / Itinerary.
9. Collection of documents: Applicant might have to collect his/her documents personally or he/she can also choose courier service at the time documents submission at VFS.
Sri Lanka is one of the most amazing and exciting tourist destinations to travel. It is a beautiful and chaotic mix of culture and history. It is a little off the typical backpacker trail, and an amazing place to explore a world of cool culture on a short trip. Sri Lanka is a…
Malaysia is a magnificent country with numerous tourist attractions. The country is located in East Asia is developing at a great pace. The country has a diverse population that includes people from various religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more. For tourists all across the globe, Malaysia is one of the most beautiful…