Vietnam, an Asian country located in the southeastern part of the region, is perfect to spend a vacation as the region is loaded with amazing attractions. Starting from the Ha Long Bay till the Con Son Island, there are several wonders that can be seen by getting the Vietnam tourist visa.
The innumerable museums, bicycle tours at Main Chau District, Cai Rang floating market and the port city are the wonders to be explored in Vietnam. Spend a fabulous time in the beautiful country and witness the beauty of several historic landmarks, architectural splendors. The French colonial landmarks and the leftovers that reveal the war history are wonderful attractions to be explored during your vacation to Vietnam. It is suggested to plan an organized holiday so that you do not miss any highlight of the country.
Prior applying for the visa, get support of Vietnam Embassy or VisaShopee for Vietnam visa information. The visa specialist at VisaShopee will help you with the information and application forms required for the tourist visa for Vietnam.
1. Passport: Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form need to be correctly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: 1 recent colored passport-size photograph with 60%-80% face coverage; semi matt or matt finish; white background and without border. Photograph size should be 35mm X 45mm.
4. Covering-Letter: This letter by the applicant must be on business letter head stating name, title in the company, passport number, purpose and period of visit. Covering letter should be signed correctly by the authorized person with company stamp; and addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of Vietnam, New Delhi.
5. Proof of Accommodation: Confirmed hotel booking with name and contact number of hotel.
6. Airline Reservation: Confirmed flight tickets
7. Financials: Last 3 months’ bank statement with minimum 1000 USD along with seal, signature and name of the authorized person.
Please Note: Depending on the Visa approval by the Immigration Department in Vietnam, visa fees for your case might vary.